September is here, and I’m excited because its my birthday month! My birthday is also the first day of autumn, and so that means I have a few weeks to get my wardrobe together. I recently bought this wool skirt in preparation for the fall, but I just couldn’t resist wearing it now. I paired it with a thinner top to tone down the fall look. I’m normally not a skirt girl, but I was drawn to the double pockets.
I also wanted to share with you my Tory Burch cosmetic bag that I got for free for my Birthday a few years ago. If you sign up at Tory Burch website, they will send you a $50 gift card in your email the month of your birthday each year. I have about 4 different cosmetic bags that I have purchased with my e-gift card and I use them all the time. I use mines to put my make up, cards, and any other random things that I need. Since I haven’t really been carrying a purse lately, its perfect to throw all of my stuff in this little bag, and then put it in Ashton’s diaper bag. Below are my top 10 places to sign up for to get great deals for your Birthday month!
- Tory Burch: $50 e-gift card (can redeem in stores as well)
- TopShop: 20% Off your online order
- Anthropologie: 15% off
- Banana Republic: $15 coupon
- DSW: $5 on your Birthday
- Sephora: make sure to sign up there because they will give you a birthday surprise. Usually a bag of samples.
- Visible Changes: $15 on your next service
- Top Golf: $10 on your next Top Golf experience (good one to use to hang out with friends for your birthday)
- Benihana: $30 gift certificate
- Toys’R’Us: Kids get $3 gift certificate for their birthday
Shop Look Here: